Latest market study on “Global RTD Alcoholic Beverages Market to 2027 – Analysis and Forecasts By Base Type (Whiskey, Rum, Vodka, Gin, Others); Packaging Type (Bottles, Cans, Others); Distribution Channel (Supermarkets and Hypermarkets, Specialty Stores, and Others)”.
Alcoholic beverages are mainly a fermented form of sugars in berries, grains, fruits, and other ingredients that mainly contains ethyl/ethanol alcohol. The global RTD alcoholic beverages market is accounted to US$ 26,447.9 Mn in 2018 in 2018 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.6% during the forecast period 2019 – 2027, to account to US$ 39,428.9 Mn by 2027. The report include key understanding on the driving factors of this growth and also highlights the prominent players in the market and their developments.
Request For Sample PDF @ https://www.theinsightpartners.com/sample/TIPRE00006545/
The List of Companies – Global RTD Alcoholic Beverages Market
1. Anheuser-Busch InBev NV
2. Asahi Group Holdings, Ltd
3. Bacardi Limited
4. Carlsberg Breweries A/S
5. Suntory Holdings Limited
7. Heineken N.V.
8. Diageo plc
9. Davide Campari-Milano S.p.A.
10. Molson Coors Brewing Company
RTD alcoholic beverages are gaining popularity over the past few years and are mostly consumed as cocktails and long drinks. The growing preference for RTD cocktails by millennials in developed countries and the easy availability of these products in the market is driving the growth of the RTD alcoholic beverages market. Moreover, the alcohol content in RTD alcoholic beverages is low as compared to other alcoholic drinks. Thus, RTD alcoholic drinks are gaining acceptance by a larger millennial consumer base, which, in turn, is catalyzing the market growth.
Inquire for Discount @ https://www.theinsightpartners.com/discount/TIPRE00006545/
Under the base type segment, the vodka segment accounted for the largest share in the global RTD alcoholic beverages market. Vodka is called a neutral grain spirit because the standard method for making it is by fermenting and distilling grain. The grains used for vodka production are corn, rye, wheat, or any other grain. Vodka is the most commonly distilled spirit found in cocktails and mixed drinks. Increasing demand for vodka as a cocktails ingredient in restaurants and bars is expected to boost the market growth of vodka over the forecast period. Moreover, millennials are shifting from binge drinking habits and adoring drinking by making their own cocktail with liqueurs such as vodka. Packaging plays a crucial role in the vodka market. A study conducted by Affinnova, Inc. shows that package design in the vodka market plays a vital role in shelf impact and consumer perception.
The customers in developed and developing countries have become more aware of the adverse impact of excessive alcohol consumption and are moving towards low alcohol content beverages. RTD alcoholic beverages are a good substitute for full-strength alcoholic drinks. The consumers looking for cutting down alcohol consumption prefer these beverages as they have very low alcohol levels. Moreover, a wide range of low alcohol beverages with innovative flavors are available in the market. Low alcohol beverages have had most of the alcohol removed by osmosis (many still contain up to 0.5 percent alcohol). These beverages prove to be a better choice for anyone who should avoid alcohol altogether or want to reduce their alcohol intake.
RTD alcoholic beverages are gaining popularity over the past few years and are mostly consumed as cocktails and long drinks. The growing preference for RTD cocktails by millennial in developed countries and the easy availability of these products in the market is driving the growth of the RTD alcoholic beverages market. Moreover, the alcohol content in RTD alcoholic beverages is low as compared to other alcoholic drinks. Thus, RTD alcoholic drinks are gaining acceptance by a larger millennial consumer base, which, in turn, is catalyzing the market growth. The young population is shifting their alcohol consumption habits from beer, wine, and spirits to RTD alcoholic beverages. This trend is projected to lead to a fundamental shift in the RTD alcoholic beverage industry since the millennial generation is now the largest and most important demographic for the RTD alcoholic beverage brands.
Buy Now This Report @ https://www.theinsightpartners.com/buy/TIPRE00006545/
Reasons To Buy
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies.
• The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the global RTD alcoholic beverages market, thereby allowing players to develop effective long term strategies.
• Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets.
• Scrutinize in-depth the market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it.
• Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to products, segmentation and industry verticals.
Email: [email protected]
Latest posts by Sameer Joshi (see all)
- mHealth Market Demand, Supply, Growth Factors, Latest Rising Trend & Forecast to 2027 - May 12, 2020
- CRISPR Technology Market By Classifications, Applications and Market Overview 2019-2027 - May 12, 2020
- Automotive Pinion Gear Market 2027 Touching New Levels | Comprehensive Study Segmented By Bharat Gears, Circle Gear and Machine Company, Eaton, Gear Motions, Melrose Industries - May 12, 2020