Latin America Conjugate Vaccine Market:
Conjugate vaccine is a type of vaccine that contains bacterial capsular polysaccharide, attached to a protein to enhance immunogenicity and protect against invasive diseases.
Latin America is a market with a significant growth rate for conjugate vaccines. The conjugate vaccine market in Latin America is expected to grow at a CAGR of 20.4% leading to revenue of USD 5.43 Bn by 2023. By volume, it is anticipated to reach 839.21 Million units by 2023, expanding at a CAGR of 20.19%. Countries in the Americas have been among the first few developing nations to introduce pneumococcal conjugate vaccines into their Expanded Programs on Immunization, with 34 countries and territories having introduced these vaccines as of September 2015.
- Based on disease indication, the market is segmented into pneumococcal, haemophilus influenza type B, diphtheria-tetanus-pertussis, meningococcal and others.
- Based on end user, the market is segmented into paediatric and adult.
- By countries, the Latin American market is divided into Brazil, Argentina and the Rest of LATAM.
Download Sample of This Strategic Report: https://www.kennethresearch.com/sample-request-10009589
Key growth factors:
Latin America has a growing market owing to increase in the incidence of chronic diseases, government initiatives, and control strategies.
Threats and key players:
- The Latin America Conjugate Vaccine market is expected to grow positively. There are still a lot of gaps to be filled for a higher penetration of such vaccines among the masses. A dearth of data on Hib disease burden and limited awareness of Hib disease has resulted in a lack of advocacy for the introduction of Hib vaccine in some countries. Highly complicated manufacturing processes, pricing inefficiencies and lack of accessibility are some of the major obstacles in the growth path, which need to be addressed.
- Conjugate Vaccine providers operating in the market are Pfizer Inc., Merck, Novartis, Sanofi Pasteur, CSL Limited, etc.
What’s covered in the report?
1. Overview of the Latin America conjugate vaccine market
2. Market drivers, and challenges in the Latin America conjugate vaccine market
3. Market trends in Latin America conjugate vaccine market
4. Historical, current and forecasted market size data for Latin America based on disease indication (pneumococcal, haemophilus influenza type b, diphtheria-tetanus-pertussis, meningococcal conjugate vaccines) – by revenue and by volume
5. Historical, current and forecasted market size data for Latin America by end user (paediatric and adult conjugate vaccines) – by revenue and by volume
6. Historical, current and forecasted market size data of conjugate vaccines by countries (Brazil, Argentina and the Rest of LATAM) – by revenue and by volume
7. Historical, current and forecasted market size data for country-wise segments – by revenue and by volume
8. Analysis of the competitive landscape and profiles of major competitors operating in the Latin American market
- Understand the demand for conjugate vaccines to determine the viability of the market
- Understand the country-specific market size and observations for each segment
- Develop strategies based on the drivers, trends and highlights for each of the segments
- Evaluate the value chain to determine the workflow and to get an idea of the current position where you are placed
- Recognize the key competitors of this market and respond accordingly
- Identify the initiatives and growth strategies taken up by the major companies and decide on the direction for further growth
- Define the competitive positioning by comparing the products and services with the key players in the market
Get Complete Access of Study Report: https://www.kennethresearch.com/sample-request-10009589
About Kenneth Research:
Kenneth Research provides market research reports to different individuals, industries, associations and organizations with an aim of helping them to take prominent decisions. Our research library comprises of more than 10,000 research reports provided by more than 15 market research publishers across different industries. Our collection of market research solutions covers both macro level as well as micro level categories with relevant and suitable market research titles. As a global market research reselling firm, Kenneth Research provides significant analysis on various markets with pure business intelligence and consulting services on different industries across the globe. In addition to that, our internal research team always keep a track on the international and domestic market for any economic changes impacting the products’ demand, growth and opportunities for new and existing players.
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +1 313 462 0609
- Automotive Door Latch Market Expected to Grow at CAGR of 6.4% by 2027|Aisin Seiki, Mitsui Mining & Smelting - July 31, 2021
- Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF) Market To Expand With Growing Concern For Vehicular Emissions Amongst Various Nations By A CAGR of Around 10% Throughout 2020-2028 - July 31, 2021
- Light Electric Aircraft Market Anticipated to Evince at a CAGR of 4.5% by 2027 | Electric Aircraft, DigiSky Srl, Alisport Srl - July 31, 2021