A Detailed Thrombectomy Devices Market SWOT analysis provides strategic information on the strengths and weaknesses of key players in the market, categories and country growth prospects, challenges and intimidation from current competition and future growth prospects, and global and regional market positions.
The Global Thrombectomy Devices Market is anticipated to reach US$ 2,101.29 Mn in 2027 from US$ 1,282.07 Mn in 2018. The market is anticipated to grow with a CAGR of 5.9% from 2019-2027.
Get Sample PDF Copy at https://www.theinsightpartners.com/sample/TIPHE100001313/
The Global Thrombectomy Devices Market, based on the type, is segmented into mechanical thrombectomy devices, aspiration thrombectomy devices, rheolytic thrombectomy devices and ultrasonic thrombectomy. In 2018, the mechanical thrombectomy devices segment held the largest market share of the thrombectomy devices market. This segment is also projected to dominate the market in 2027 due to the various applications of mechanical thrombectomy such as neurovascular, peripheral vascular, and cardiovascular, among other procedures.
- Penumbra, Inc.
- Stryker Corporation
- Edward Lifesciences Corporation
- Terumo Corporation
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- Teleflex Incorporated
- Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc.
- Inari Medical
- Argon Medical
The market for thrombectomy devices is expected to grow, owing to factors such as elevating incidences of CVDs and neurological diseases, ongoing technological advancements, and favorable medical reimbursement scenario. Moreover, growing healthcare expenditure and increasing research and studies in field of thrombectomy are likely to have a positive impact on the growth of the market in the coming years.
Growth strategies through several organic and inorganic such as approvals, product launch, agreements, and partnerships have been witnessed in the market of Thrombectomy Devices. For instance, in July, 2018, Johnson & Johnson a medical device company has launched EMBOTRAP II Revascularization Device under the Cerenovus business segment. EMBOTRAP II is a new device for treating stroke patients and advancement in mechanical thrombectomy.
Reasons to Access the Report:
– Learn about the driving factors, affecting the market growth.
– Imbibe the advancements and progress in the market during the forecast period.
– Understand where the market opportunities lies.
– Compare and evaluate various options affecting the market.
– Pick up on the leading market players within the market.
– Envision the restrictions and restrains that are likely to hamper the market.
About us: –
The Insight Partners is a one stop industry research provider of actionable intelligence. We help our clients in getting solutions to their research requirements through our syndicated and consulting research services. We are a specialist in Technology, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Automotive and Defense.
Contact us: –
Email: [email protected]
- Emergence of Near Field Communication technology is anticipated to catalyze the adoptions of automotive bushing technologies opening up further new service ranges whose market is forecasted to grow at a CAGR of 6.2% - October 25, 2021
- Increase in electricity demand and growth in adoption of clean energy are projected to escalate the market growth at a CAGR of 13.5% - October 25, 2021
- Growing Household and Commercial Application Will Escalate the Wireless Router Market at a CAGR of 8.29% - October 25, 2021